Takeover is technically known as Substantial Acquisition of Shares. The purpose of a Takeover is to gain management control of the Target Company. Plans of Horizontal Diversification, Elimination of Competition, Backward and Forward Integration are the motives behind any Takeover bid. The Taking-over Company buys the shares of the Target Company by making an offer to the existing shareholders at a specified price.
CCIL offers following services during Management of Takeover Offers:
- Advising in finalization of size of the offer
- Compliance of all due-diligence formalities
- Preparation of Offer Documents
- Obtaining statutory and other approvals required in connection with the issue.
- Co-ordination with various intermediaries for successful completion of the issue.
- Completion of Post-issue formalities
- Assisting in preparing various agreements and compliance communications