Delisting is an exit-route available under SEBI Regulations, to the company whose shares are listed on stock-exchange. Where exit opportunity through Reverse Book Building is to be given to the shareholder, a Merchant Banker is required to be appointed by the Promoter/Acquirer to complete the Delisting process.
CCIL offers following services during Management of Delistng Offers:
- Advising in finalization of size of the offer
- Compliance of all due-diligence formalities
- Preparation of Offer Documents
- Obtaining statutory and other approvals required in connection with the issue.
- Co-ordination with various intermediaries for successful completion of the issue.
- Completion of Post-issue formalities
- Assisting in preparing various agreements and compliance communications